Tokuma Shoten Intermedia
|Tokuma Shoten Intermedia|
Tokuma Shoten Intermedia (徳間書店インターメディア Tokuma Shoten Intāmedia) is a Japanese book publisher founded by Yasuyoshi Tokuma in 1954. They also developed some video games. Most notable is the Famimaga series for the Famicom Disk System.
The company rarely put credits in their games. Fortunately, most of their games which contained credits, they used their real names, rather than resorting to aliases.
Takeshi Sawada developed a sound driver for the Disk System which was used in Janken Disk Shiro as well as their unreleased Famicom game Love Quest. The driver does not use the Famicom Disk System's extra sound channel. The music may have either been written in assembly or Music Macro Language. It is unknown if Takeshi programmed the sound driver to their earlier games, since the driver used in Tokuma Shoten's earlier games seem to be different.
- Akiyoshi Nagao - Under contract from Compile, composed Puyo Puyo (FDS).
- Koji Morikawa - Composer.
- Masaaki Harada - Under contract from Compile, composed Puyo Puyo (FDS).
- Masanobu Tsukamoto - Under contract from Compile, composed Puyo Puyo (FDS).
- Myarn Suzuki (みゃーん・すずき) - Composer for Love Quest (FC).
- Takayuki Hirono - Under contract from Compile, sound programmed Puyo Puyo (FDS).
- Takeshi Sawada - Sound programmer.
- Yoko Watanabe - Composer.