|Founded||August 3, 1970|
|Headquarters||4-20-3 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Ebisu Garden Place Tower, 27th floor|
Pack-In-Video (株式会社パック·イン·ビデオ Pakku In Bideo = Pack-In-Video Co., Ltd.) was a Japanese game developer. They were known for developing movie or television based titles on older consoles, such as the NES. When they first started game development, the lead game designer there was developing for the Famicom for a part-time job. They were indifferent to inserting credits in their games. Only a couple of their Nintendo titles had credits. They are now known as Marvelous Entertainment.
According to Toru Miyazawa, Pack-In-Video's sound driver was programmed by Junichi Saito. He would write his music by hand on sheet music paper, and then code it into his Music Macro Language-based sound driver by hand. This sound driver was used in Bakushou! Star Monomane Shittenou, Die Hard, Mirai Senshi: Lios, Thunderbirds. Deep Dungeon IV also uses the sound driver, but that game was not made by Pack-In-Video.
The games Rambo and Sylvania: Ai Ippai no Boukensha use a different sound engine. Based on the credits for Rambo, it may have been programmed by someone with the pseudonym Minki Motoyama, or Rushirushi Shimazaki (possibly Yukikazu Shimazaki). According to the music code, it appears the music was written in pure 6502 assembly language.
- Akihiko Mori - Freelancer? Composer for Volleyfire (GB).
- Hiroshi Nishizawa - Freelancer; composed Knight Rider (NES).
- Hitoshi Saito - Primary composer (GB/NES).
- Junichi Saito - Primary composer, sound programmer. (GB/NES)
- Masaki Iwamoto - Primary composer. (GB/NES)
- Minki Motoyama - Credited under Special Thanks: Music in Rambo (NES).
- Rushirushi Shimazaki - Credited under Special Thanks: Soundeffect in Rambo (NES).
- Sachiko Chaki - Contractor from Mint; Sound programmer for Harvest Moon 64 (N64).
- Shigehisa H. - Composer credited in Knight Rider Special (PCE).
- Shinichiro Sato - Contractor from T's Music.
- Tohru Hasabe - Composer for Rambo (NES).
- Tomoyuki Hamada - Contractor from T's Music.
- Toshio Ozaki - Primarily a programmer, but composed music to some games.
- Tsuyoshi Tanaka - Composer for the Harvest Moon series.
- Y. Fujii - Credited in Lunar Lander (GB).
- Yasuhiro Wada - Sound director for Harvest Moon 64 (N64).
- Yojiro Okino - Composer for Harvest Moon (GB).
- Yoshiyuki Kadooka?