PlayMOD is a video game music player for desktop and mobile browsers. Based on DeepSID, it is intended to instantly access everything without having to download anything first. PlayMOD was created by Jürgen Wothke, a Commodore 64 demo programmer from 1989 to 1991.
It has many features including:
- Browse VGMRips and Modland.
- Choose between emulators.
- View arranger photo, birth year and most famous employer.
- View voices as single waveforms (Scope).
- Create playlists (requires registration).
- Links to specific songs, visuals and searches.
- wothke.ch/playmod/ - Official.