Block Kuzushi GB uses a sound driver by Kazunari Mimura while DX Monopoly uses a sound driver by the company's founder, Sei Mochizuki.
The company used their own sound driver. Unlike most other SNES sound drivers, theirs is not based on Kankichi-kun. The following games simply give credit to the company for sound or sound programming: Block Kuzushi, Ippatsu Gyakuten, Kikuni Masahiko no Jantoushi Doraou 2, Nakajima Satoru Kanshuu: F-1 Hero 94, Pachi-Slot Love Story, and Princess Maker.
According to the various game credits, the driver was programmed by the president, Sei Mochizuki, as well as Mikio Ohno. There was also someone named "Farg" credited in a few games, but this is believed to be a credit for Ohno, seeing that both Ohno and "Farg" are credited for the same thing with Mochizuki, yet are never credited together.
- Farg - Sound programmer for Princess Maker (SFC) and Super Okuman Chouja Game (SFC). Possible alias for Mikio Ohno.
- Kazunari Mimura - Sound programmer.
- Masahiro Teramoto "Terra" - Sound programmer for Pachinko Wars (SFC).
- Masako Yoshinosono (Masako Yoshinosono/YoshinoZui) - Composer for Bishoujo Wrestler Retsuden (SFC) and Sound programmer for Pachinko Wars (SFC).
- Masahito Miyamoto - Composer (from Coconuts Japan.)
- Mikiko Suzuki - Sound programmer.
- Mikio Ohno - Sound programmer.
- Sei Mochizuki - Sound programmer.
- Toshiharu.K - Sound programmer for Pachinko Wars (SFC).
- Yasuhiro Kawasaki - Freelancer. Composer for Super Okumanchouja Game (SFC).