Gunstar Heroes (GEN)
Gunstar Heroes is the first game developed by Treasure after several Konami employees left to form the company. It's a very exciting run and gun game that is ranked as one of the best Genesis games ever. You play a member of the family Gunstar, who has a long heritage of being protectors of the planet. When a threat of several villains come to destroy your home world you must utilize the game's four different weapons to blast through all seven stages and wipe out the final boss, Smash Daisaku.
This page needs more screenshots.
Gunstar Heroes' music is just slightly better than average. While several of the songs are memorable, they don't stand well on their own. Even still, the fast tempo music is well-suited to the game's rapid pace. The track titles and order comes from the Gunstar Heroes: Sound Collection album.
- Ripper: Thomas 'Dark Pulse' Warnica
- Recorder: TheAlmightyGuru
- Game Credits:
- mobygames.com/game/genesis/gunstar-heroes - MobyGames.
- gamefaqs.gamespot.com/genesis/563327-gunstar-heroes - GameFAQs.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunstar_Heroes - Wikipedia.