The Dune series of games is based on the series of book by Frank Herbert. The first novel was published in 1965, but the first videogame adaption wasn't released until early 1992. The first four games in the series are real-time strategy games, the last game is a 3rd person action game. The first two games in the series laid the groundwork for the Command and Conquer series. Multiple fan games have also been made.
- Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty (AMI)
- Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty (CD32)
- Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty (DOS)
Dune: The Battle For Arrakis
Emperor: Battle For Dune
Frank Herbert's Dune
- mobygames.com/game-group/dune-series - Moby Games.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dune_%28video_game%29 - Wikipedia.
|Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty||• •|
|Dune: The Battle For Arrakis|
|Emperor: Battle For Dune|
|Frank Herbert's Dune||•|
|Notable Personnel||Stéphane Picq • Frank Klepacki|