My name is Andrei (or Andrey, depending on how how translate my name to English - in Russian it is Андрей - you can name me both variants), 15-years Russian user. I was born in the 5th of December, 1999 in Tomsk. English isn't my native language, because Russain is it.
I played my first computer game when I was 4; when I became 11, I started to play the first non-childish game, Sacred (W32). I still play this sometimes, and still loves it.
I created my first audio song when I was 14. Here is my collection of MIDI music and tunes (or its parts) I created ever. I like to create MIDI music, and sometimes I'm doing it now. I dunno why I chose programs to create MIDI, but I'm glad of choose.
My another hobby is gunpowder weapons. That's why I chose the nick "M1911" - the name of table USA automatic pistol.
I know three languages, more or less: Russian as native language, some Ukrainian (one schoolman teached it for me from December 2012 to May 2013, but I don't really can speak and write on it - simply know some lyrics, grammatic, words and worlds constructions), English as the second language.
User:M1911/For me (Trash or an information don't relly need I saved to work)
Soundracks I've been made
- Adventure Cavern (WEB) - Nicholas Kalata's music.
- Apache Strike (DOS) - Vultan's Theme;
- Apache Strike (MAC)
- DX-Ball (W32) - todo;
- DX-Ball 2 (W32)
- Minecraft Note Block Studio (W32) - todo;
- Prince of Persia (DOS) - partially (AdLib and PC Speaker);
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (W32) - Horst-Wessel-Lied;
- Sacred (W32) - todo;
- Syobon Action (W32) - todo;
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (W32) - Jingle Bells;
- Vanguard (A8)
Rips I've been made
- DX-Ball (W32) (all but MIDI)
- DX-Ball 2 (W32)
- Minecraft Note Block Studio (W32) (MIDI)
- Prince of Persia (DOS) (MIDI)
- Voxelstein 3D (W32) (OGG and WAV)
- Wolfenstein 3D (DOS) (WAV)