The NeverEnding Story (C64)
|The NeverEnding Story|
- For other games in the series, see The NeverEnding Story.
The NeverEnding Story is a semi-graphical text adventure. You read the text and type in commands like a normal text adventure, but there are occasional graphics along the way to keep the game interesting. This 1985 version of the game appears to have been made on the Commodore 64 and then ported over to the various other platforms.
This page needs more screenshots.
There is only a single track for the C64 port of The NeverEnding Story, and that is the American movie's title theme of the same name. It was arranged by Martin Galway, and like most of his work, is very high quality.
|01||The NeverEnding Story||Giorgio Moroder||Martin Galway||3:37||Download|
- Ripper: High Voltage SID Collection
- Recorder: TheAlmightyGuru
- Game Credits:
Ripping Commodore 64 music is a very arduous process that is beyond the scope of this site.
- mobygames.com/game/c64/neverending-story - MobyGames.
- gamefaqs.com/c64/573862-the-neverending-story - GameFAQs.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Neverending_Story#Computer_games - Wikipedia.