The quote template should be used whenever you need to quote a composer's speech directly.
Please use the following stylistic rules when making quotes:
- If you remove unneeded text from a quote, use an ellipses where text was removed (…).
- Example: "The rabbit-hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, and then dipped suddenly down, so suddenly that Alice had not a moment to think…"
- If you insert or change a quote to provide better context, use brackets: ().
- Example: "Either the well was very deep, or [Alice] fell very slowly, for she had plenty of time as she went down to look about her and to wonder what was going to happen next."
- If the original author made a mistake, use [sic] to show that the mistake occurred in the original, not in the quotation.
- Example: "Kyouhei Sada is the sound creater [sic] of Abadox."
Please provide the source of each quote at the end of the quote box.
- When quoting from a hard-copy published work, include the title, issue number (if applicable), publisher, release date, and page number.
- When quoting from a web site, provide a link to the site inside the quote box.
- If the quote comes from a personal email, keep a copy of the email for later verification.
Feel free to liberally use quotations so that we amass large collection of videogame music composer quotes.