|Developer:||BDC of Aura crew|
- Audio Overload - Linux, Macintosh, Windows
- DeliPlayer - Windows
- JAM For Windows - Windows
- SC68 Player - Dreamcast, foobar2000, Winamp, Windows
SNDH to ?
- Audio Overload - Linux, Macintosh, Windows - WAV
- JAM For Windows - Windows - WAV
- SC68 Player - Dreamcast, foobar2000, Winamp, Windows - WAV
? to SNDH
All games released for the Atari ST can have their soundtrack ripped to SNDH format. ZX Spectrum 128, Amstrad CPC or MSX tracks can be dumped into it also, but this way is uneffective since there are already AY, KSS and YM formats, which you can play through real machine, while SNDH can't anywhere but Atari ST.
How to Obtain
Ripping SNDH files requires an intimate knowledge of the Atari ST hardware, but luckily, several popular Atari ST games already have their sound ripped to SNDH format and can be downloaded here:
- sndh.atari.org - SNDH Archive (unfortunately, published games are intermixed with amateur songs).
All SNDH files begin with "ICE!". It is unknown why.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNDH - Wikipedia.