SIDPlay for Windows is a stand-alone SID player which is different from the Macintosh program of the same name. It has a basic, easy-to-use interface where you can simply drag and drop SID files right onto it to play them.
It has many features including:
- Record music into WAV format.
- PAL and NTSC formats.
- Variable playback rates.
- Support for various Commodore audio formats.
- Conversion between various Commodore audio formats.
- CPU debugger for rippers.
- MOS-6581 and MOS-8580 chipsets.
- Numerous sound filters.
- Integration with the High Voltage SID Collection.
- Output to any device.
|2.5||Download - (info)||Windows|
- noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=76056 - Official page.