Painting by Numbers
|Painting by Numbers|
Painting by Numbers was a British game developer which developed games solely for Ocean Software. The company was founded by brothers Chris and Steve Kerry. The company housed the two brothers as well as programmer Mark Rogers and graphic artist Jon Beard. The music and sound for their games was outsourced to Ocean Software. They were also the first company to have game credits of English game developers in Japanese (Famicom version of Hook).
- Dean Evans (Under contract from Ocean Software.)
- Jonathan Dunn (Under contract from Ocean Software.)
- Keith Tinman (Under contract from Ocean Software.)
- Matthew Cannon (Under contract from Ocean Software.)
- gdri.smspower.org/wiki/index.php/Painting_by_Numbers - Game Developer Research Institute.
- markhardisty.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/a-brief-history-of-sheffield-game-development-companies/ - A brief history of Sheffield game development companies.