|Founded||July 28, 1989|
|Headquarters||Nakameguro, Tokyo, Japan|
Opera House is a Japanese game development studio. The company has developed both several original titles, as well as localizing western video games for the Japanese market, most notably when they ported the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons series of games to Japanese home computers.
- Hitoshi Sakimoto - Freelance composer.
- Kazuo Sawa - Freelance; sound driver used in Break Time: The National Pool Tour (NES).
- Kenichi Tomizawa - From Atelier Double; sound driver used in Dragons of Flame (FC).
- Satoru Miki - Programmer, credited in two games for music.
- Seiji Toda - Composer under contract from Pony Canyon.
- Takeshi Yasuda - Composer.
- Yasuhiro Kawasaki - Freelance(?) composer.