IMF - Recording Guide
From Video Game Music Preservation Foundation Wiki
- Download and install the latest version of foobar2000, if you haven't already.
- Follow the one-time Foobar2000 Conversion Setup guide to prepare the VGMPF conversion process.
- Download and install the AdPlug component for foobar2000.
- Download or create an IMF rip.
- Drag and drop the IMF files into foobar2000.
- Right-click on your soundtrack to open the context menu.
- Click on Convert.
- In the sub-menu, click on VGMPF. If you don't see VGMPF, follow the Foobar2000 Conversion Setup guide.
- The conversion process will begin.
- When it finishes, open a file explorer and navigate to your output folder. If you followed the above guide, they will be located at C:\VGMPF.
- NOTE! These files will not be timed to meet the correct standards of the VGMPF. A future guide will explain how.