|Game Boy Advance Sound Format|
The Game Boy Advance Sound Format is container file based off of the PSF format. It is a container for the instructions sent to the GBA's audio chip, and the audio memory it reads from.
Although the format is called GSF, the actual file extensions are MINIGSF and GSFLIB. The GSFLIB file stores all the instrument samples while the MINIGSF files include the notes of an individual song. Players require both files to be located in the same path
- Audio Overload - Linux, Macintosh, Windows
- Highly Advanced - foobar2000, Winamp
- VIOGSF - foobar2000, kbMedia Player, Winamp
GSF to ?
- Audio Overload - Linux, Macintosh, Windows - WAV
- Highly Advanced - foobar2000, Winamp - WAV
- VIOGSF - foobar2000, Winamp - WAV