Freescape Engine is a 3D game engine developed by Incentive Software and used in several games from 1987 to 1992. The Freescape engine is one of the first fully-3D game engines (released for 8 platforms, no less), although it was quite limited and didn't support shading or textured surfaces.
Since Freescape is a game engine rather than a series, not many composers or songs are shared throughout the various releases.
- 1 Games
- 2 Notable Songs
- 3 Notable Audio Personnel
- 4 Notable Companies
- 5 Links
Driller (aka Space Station Oblivion)
Catle Master II: The Crypt
Total Eclipse 2: The Sphinx Jinxs
3D Konstruction Kit (aka Visual Reality Studio)
3D Konstruction Kit II (aka Visual Reality Studio 2.0)
- Castle Master - Loader from Castle Master and The Crypt games.
- Driller - Loader from Driller games.
- Total Eclipse - In-game tune from Total Eclipse and The Sphinx Jinxs games.
Notable Audio Personnel
- Incentive Software - Developer of the engine.