Franz Lanzinger is an American programmer and composer.
Lanzinger first worked at Atari as an engineer, but he also made music for some of their games. He left with David O'Riva in the early 1990s and them founded Bitmasters, which operated until about 1996. In the same year, he founded Actual Entertainment, which changed to Lanzinger Studio in December 2016.
Lanzinger’s best-known works include Crystal Castles, Krazy Kreatures and Gubble.
Lanzinger used RPM.
|1983-06-??||Crystal Castles (ARC)|
|1990-07-??||Ms. Pac-Man: Tengen (NES)||
||Arranged Chris Rode's music with David O'Riva|
|1990-??-??||Krazy Kreatures (NES)|
- lanzingerstudio.com - Official website.
- facebook.com/franz.lanzinger - Facebook.
- youtube.com/user/franzlanzinger - Youtube.
- mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,61147/ - MobyGames.
- nesworld.com/lanzinger.php - Interview from 2000.
- web.archive.org/web/20080229191752/http://www.gamasutra.com/connection/geek_of_the_week/profiles/091997_franz_lazinger.htm - Interview from 1997.