Dune 2000 (W32)
- For other games in the series, see Dune.
Dune 2000 is a remake of one of the first real-time strategy games, Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty (DOS). Everything has been updated making the game look and sound better than before. It uses the same engine style as the Command and Conquer games of the time. You choose a house and battle for control of Arrakis.
The soundtrack is well orchestrated and very epic sounding. Some of the tracks are much like you would expect from the scores used in movies during grand battle scenes, others are more intimate and foreboding. Some of the tracks are inspired from Dune II carrying the same melodies, while others are similar to the original movie's soundtrack created by Toto. The titles come from the official soundtrack.
- Ripper: TheAlmightyGuru
- Recorder: TheAlmightyGuru
- Game Credits:
Source verification is needed.
- mobygames.com/game/windows/dune-2000 - MobyGames.
- gamefaqs.com/pc/197181-dune-2000 - GameFAQs.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dune_2000 - Wikipedia.
|Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty||• •|
|Dune: The Battle For Arrakis|
|Emperor: Battle For Dune|
|Frank Herbert's Dune||•|
- Unofficial bootleg version.