The music is the same with W32 release. There are two noticeable differenses: the sounding differs (see below) and you can't switch back to the another tracks by pressing F5 - tracks are just repeating 1-3 times, then it changes to the different track in the order.
As the author confessed in the Habrahabr, he just converted the MDS files into MP3. Obviously MDS files were rendered with MIDI Decoder using "Emu de MIDI" mode, so it doesn't sound like with Roland SCC-1 patch set, but sounds like a specific sound chip. Specifically, the author firstly converted MDS to WAV using this software, then WAV to MP3.
|01||Ethno Papa||Roland Corporation||Roland Corporation||3:26|| |
|02||Ackerlight||Frédéric Hahn||Howard Wootan, Mike Doyle||4:54|| |
|03||Flight of the Bumblebee||Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov||Romeo Music International||2:44|| |
|04||Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression, Part I||Emerson, Lake and Palmer||Unknown||3:53|| |
|05||Freebee||Jeff R. Bosset||Jeff R. Bosset||2:39|| |
|06||Overture from The Marriage of Figaro||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart||MTA||4:17|| |
- Ripper: M1911
- Recorder: M1911
- Game Credits:
- Not Credited Composer: Emerson, Lake and Palmer
- Not Credited Composer: Frédéric Hahn
- Not Credited Composer: Jeff Bosset credited as Jeff R. Bosset
- Not Credited Composer: Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov
- Not Credited Composer: Roland credited as Roland Corporation
- Not Credited Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Not Credited Arranger: Howard Wootan
- Not Credited Arranger: Michael Doyle
- Not Credited Arranger: Romeo Music International credited as Romeo Music Intl.
- Not Credited Arranger: Unknown credited as MTA
(Source: the Internet, game lacks credits.)
The same way with original game.
- dx-ball.ru - Play Online.