- For another games inspired by Arkanoid, see Arkanoid.
The music is the same with W32 release. There are two noticeable differenses: the soundings differs (why - see below) and you can't back to the another tracks pressing F5 - tracks are just repeating 1-3 times, then it changes to the different track in the order.
As the author confesser in harahabr, he just converted the MDS files to MP3. The sounding indicated that for this the MIDI Decoder was used (without the SF2 file it don't dive General MIDI sounding, making the notes different). Specifically, it was firtsly converted MDS to WAV using this software, then WAV to MP3.
|01||Ethno Papa||Roland Corporation||Roland Corporation||3:26|| |
|02||Ackerlight||Frédéric Hahn||Howard Wootan, Mike Doyle||4:54|| |
|03||Flight of the Bumblebee||Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov||Romeo Music International||2:44|| |
|04||Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression, Part I||Emerson, Lake and Palmer||Unknown||3:53|| |
|05||Freebee||Jeff R. Bosset||Jeff R. Bosset||2:39|| |
|06||Overture from The Marriage of Figaro||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart||MTA||4:17|| |
- Ripper: M1911 (main), binarymaster (conversion to MIDI)
- Recorder: M1911
- Game Credits:
- Not credited composer: Roland credited as Roland Corporation
- Not credited composer: Jeff Bosset credited as Jeff R. Bosset
- Not credited composer: Emerson, Lake and Palmer
- Not credited composer: Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov
- Not credited arranger: Romeo Music International credited as Romeo Music Intl.
- Not credited composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Not credited arranger: Anonymous credited as MTA
- Not credited composer: Frédéric Hahn
- Not credited arranger: Howard Wootan
- Not credited arranger: Michael Doyle credited as Mike Doyle
(Source: the Internet, game lacks credits.)
The same way with original game - serfing the Internet.
The game doesn't have the audio changing program and detects it automatically. You need DirectX card or compatible.