- For another games inspired by Arkanoid, see Arkanoid.
Later he released some add-ons and standalone games looking like its predecessor - DX-Ball 2.
The game use MDS files for music. Only 2 of them (Ackerlight and Ethno Papa) are used standartly; other plays if you press F5 during the gameplay, but never plays independently. Ethno Papa is for title, and Ackerlight is for highscore.
The recordings are placed in order like they used in the game.
|01||Ethno Papa (Ethno_pa)||Roland Corporation||Roland Corporation||3:24||3.86 MB|
|02||Freebee (Freebee)||Jeff R. Bosset||Jeff R. Bosset|
|03||Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression, Part I (Brain)||Emerson, Lake and Palmer||Unknown|
|04||Flight of the Bumblebee (12flight)||Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov||Romeo Music International|
|05||Overture from The Marriage of Figaro (Gmfigaro)||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart||MTA|
|06||Ackerlight (Acker-gs)||Frédéric Hahn||Howard Wootan, Mike Doyle|
- Ripper: M1911 (main), binarymaster (conversion to MIDI)
- Recorder: M1911
- Game Credits:
- Not credited composer: Roland credited as Roland Corporation
- Not credited composer: Jeff Bosset credited as Jeff R. Bosset
- Not credited composer: Emerson, Lake and Palmer
- Not credited composer: Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov
- Not credited arranger: Romeo Music International credited as Romeo Music Intl.
- Not credited composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Not credited arranger: Anonymous credited as MTA
- Not credited composer: Frédéric Hahn
- Not credited arranger: Howard Wootan
- Not credited arranger: Michael Doyle credited as Mike Doyle
(Source: game lacks credits.)
The game use MDS (MIDI streaming) files for music, placed in the folder of the game. It's not MDS files of the CDs, as it seems to be, it's audio. Also MDS files were converted to MIDI using MIDIPLEX and included in the rip.
Since the game use WAV sounds, they are also included in the rip.
- mobygames.com/game/windows/dx-ball - MobyGames.