Chris Hülsbeck (AKA Chris Huelsbeck) is a German composer, probably best known for composing the music to the Turrican games.
Hülsbeck designed his own music format, TFMX (The Final Musicsystem eXtended) and programmed the player for it. His friend Peter W. Thierolf programmed the editor.
Hülsbeck's instruments were from an Ensoniq SQ-80.
Hülsbeck programmed his own music player, Musicmaster, and composed the song Shades in hex code. As that was time-consuming, he spent the summer writing an editor for it, Soundmonitor, which was published in 64'er 10/86.
In 1988, he programmed an early version of TFMX for the C64, which was only available to Ramiro Vaca and himself.
- facebook.com./chris.huelsbeck - Facebook.
- twitter.com/Chris_Huelsbeck - Twitter.
- mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,9245/ - MobyGames.
- youtube.com/watch?v=cAG1_56N83Q - Video Interview.
- youtube.com/watch?v=veya7Bw1c04 - Video Interview (in German).
- youtube.com/watch?v=Zy63qODDqSo - Video Interview (in German).