Chateau Ladutorm plays in King Lorik's throne room upstairs in Tantegel Castle. The title comes from the multitude of albums that feature the name. The track is so named because Tantegel Castle is called "Castle Ladatomu" in the Japanese version of the game.
The track played in the lower level of Tantegel Castle only features the first half of the tune. This song is the second track in the NSF file.
The song is featured in various renditions on the following albums:
- CD theater Dragon Quest I
- Dragon Quest Game Music Super Collection Vol. 1
- Dragon Quest In Brass
- Dragon Quest In Concert
- Dragon Quest Suite
- Dragon Quest Suite I & II
- Music from Dragon Quest
- String Quartet "Dragon Quest"
- Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest I
- Wind Ensemble "Dragon Quest" Part I