From Video Game Music Preservation Foundation Wiki
The content of this section should be improved.
This page needs more screenshots.
This recording is incomplete.
(Source: Jukebox pages one & two)
The song titles were taken from the jukebox accessible from the game's credits menu. The track order is the same as the jukebox, with the addition of the Apogee fanfare at the beginning.
- Ripper: n/a
- Recorder: n/a
- Game Credits:
- Sound code: Jim Dosé
- Original Music by: Andrew Lepisto credited as Andrew J. Lepisto
- Uncredited Composer: Bobby Prince
- Uncredited Composer: Eldenath de Vilya
- Uncredited Composer: Jennifer Diane Reitz
(Source: Boppin' (DOS)'s Credits)
The music is located inside BOPPIN.RES.
Audio devices need to be detailed.
- www.mobygames.com/game/windows/boppin - MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boppin%27 - Wikipedia.
- gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/580174-boppin - GameFAQs.
|Notable Personnel||Andrew Lepisto • Jennifer Diane Reitz|
|Notable Companies||Accursed Toys • Apogee Software|
|Notable Songs||Bopping Bop|
- Windows 32 Games
- Games Released In 2005
- Games Developed By Accursed Toys
- No Amazon
- Downloadable Games
- Boppin' (W32)
- Improve Content
- Missing Screenshots
- Incomplete Recordings
- Games By Jim Dosé
- Games By Andrew Lepisto
- Games By Bobby Prince
- Games By Eldenath de Vilya
- Games By Jennifer Diane Reitz
- Games That Use MIDI
- Incomplete Rips
- Missing Audio Devices
- Games Released In USA
- DOS Games
- Games Published By Accursed Toys