Black Queen Dead
From Video Game Music Preservation Foundation Wiki
|Black Queen Dead|
Black Queen Dead is a short tune that plays in SimAnt if your queen is killed by the invading red ants. It was composed either by Matthew Berardo, Steve Hales, Jack Thorton, or Chris Schardt.
The title comes from the song's file name and the meta data in it.
This is the original version of the song.
The song is index 17 in the SOUND.DAT file and "Black Qu" is the title in the MIDI meta data.
The Windows port of the song plays slightly faster than the original DOS version.
The song's file name is BLACKQ.MID, and "bquend.mid" is its title in the MIDI meta data.
- Songs Composed By Matthew Berardo
- Songs Composed By Steve Hales
- Songs Composed By Jack Thorton
- Songs Composed By Chris Schardt
- Song Titles With File Name Origin
- Missing Screenshot
- Songs Arranged By Matthew Berardo
- Songs Arranged By Steve Hales
- Songs Arranged By Jack Thorton
- Songs Arranged By Chris Schardt
- SimAnt (DOS)
- Songs With OPL3 Output
- Songs With OPL2 Output
- SimAnt (W16)