Bionic Commando (originally called トップシークレット, Top Secret in Japan) is a series of military-themed platform shooters made by Capcom. The gimmick of the games is your bionic grappling hook which is used both for vertical movement and as a weapon. This tends to give the game a steep learning curve. Most of the sequels games were very similar; though an outlier exists with the 7th Generation reboot which is a third-person 3D game.
Bionic Commando (NES Version)
Bionic Commando: Elite Forces
Bionic Commando (7th Generation)
Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2
- Bionic Commando Theme - The de facto theme of the series.
- Heat Wave - Remixed in most versions of the game.
- Power Plant - A popular song used throughout the series.
- Leap of Faith - A popular song used throughout the series.
Notable Audio Personnel
- mobygames.com/game-group/bionic-commando-series - MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bionic_Commando - Wikipedia.
|Bionic Commando||• • • • • •|
|Bionic Commando (NES Version)||• • • • •|
|Bionic Commando: Elite Forces|
|Bionic Commando (7th Generation)||• •|
|Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2||•|
|Notable Songs||Bionic Commando Theme • Heat Wave • Power Plant • Leap of Faith|
|Notable Personnel||Harumi Fujita • Junko Tamiya|