From Video Game Music Preservation Foundation Wiki
Bad News is a song in SimAnt. It is unknown where this song plays in the game. It was composed either by Matthew Berardo, Steve Hales, Jack Thorton, or Chris Schardt.
The title comes from the song's file name and the meta data in it.
This is the original version of the song.
The song is index 13 in the SOUND.DAT file and "BADNEWS." is the title in the MIDI meta data.
The Windows version of the song plays noticeably slower than the original DOS version. It does not appear to play anywhere in the game.
The song's file name is BADNEWS.MID, and "BADNEWS.MID" is its title in the MIDI meta data.
- Songs Composed By Matthew Berardo
- Songs Composed By Steve Hales
- Songs Composed By Jack Thorton
- Songs Composed By Chris Schardt
- Song Titles With File Name Origin
- Missing Screenshot
- Songs Arranged By Matthew Berardo
- Songs Arranged By Steve Hales
- Songs Arranged By Jack Thorton
- Songs Arranged By Chris Schardt
- SimAnt (DOS)
- Songs With OPL3 Output
- Songs With OPL2 Output
- SimAnt (W16)
- Unused Songs