|Founded||December 26, 1986|
Atelier Double (株式会社アトリエドゥーブル) was a Japanese game developer founded by Toshiro Inoue. They are probably best known for their horrible NES adaptation of Winter Games.
Most of their NES games lacked credits. According to Kenichi Tomizawa, this was because they were developed at a time where game credits were uncommon.
Kenichi Tomizawa programmed a sound driver in 6502 assembly programming, in which the music had to be written that way.
- Fumihiko Hirose
- Goro Takahashi (1989 - 1992)
- Hidekazu Hirano (1993 - 1995)
- Hiroshi Morita (1991 - 1995)
- Hitoshi Sakimoto (Contractor? Composed Dragons of Flame (FC))
- Izumi Shimizu (2000)
- Kenichi Tomizawa (1987 - 1999)
- Takeshi Yasuda (Contractor from Pony Canyon. Composed Dragons of Flame (FC))
- Toshio Okamoto (1992 - 1995)