Ant Theme 1
From Video Game Music Preservation Foundation Wiki
|Ant Theme 1|
Ant Theme 1 is one of the three songs that plays randomly throughout SimAnt as you play the game and at the end of a game when you see your score. It was composed either by Matthew Berardo, Steve Hales, Jack Thorton, or Chris Schardt.
The title comes from the song's file name and the meta data in it.
This is the original version of the song.
The song is index 1 in the SOUND.DAT file and "Ant Them" is the title in the MIDI meta data.
The Windows version of the song is fairly similar to the original.
The song's file name is ANTTHME1.MID, and "Ant Theme 1 gen" is its title in the MIDI meta data. The meaning of the word "gen" in the meta data is unknown.
- Songs Composed By Matthew Berardo
- Songs Composed By Steve Hales
- Songs Composed By Jack Thorton
- Songs Composed By Chris Schardt
- Song Titles With File Name Origin
- Missing Screenshot
- Songs Arranged By Matthew Berardo
- Songs Arranged By Steve Hales
- Songs Arranged By Jack Thorton
- Songs Arranged By Chris Schardt
- SimAnt (DOS)
- Songs With OPL3 Output
- Songs With OPL2 Output
- SimAnt (W16)