Advance Communication Company
|Advance Communication Company|
|Other Names||A C C|
Advance Communication Company (アドバンス コミュニケーション) was a Japanese game developer which was founded by Takahisa Takezaki. The company developed a good deal of games mostly on the Nintendo Entertainment System. They are known for developing the infamous NES game Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, as well as Keith Courage for the TurboGrafx-16. However, have also developed several good titles such as the NES and SNES adaptations of Ys III and the Sansara Naga games.
Advance Communication developed their last known game in 1993 and closed their doors at an unknown date.
In Moeru! Oniisan, Sound Routine No. 4 is credited. This is most likely what the composers used. They either wrote the music in Music Macro Language or assembly. The code for the driver is based on the code used in Yoshiaki Inose's sound driver.
The following composers worked at Advance Communication Company:
- Asei Kobayashi (Contractor from NHK; scored Niji no Silk Road (FC))
- Hiroyasu Nishiyama (Contractor? 1990)
- Junko Yokoyama (Contractor? 1990-1992)
- Kenji Kawai (Contractor from Toei; scored Sansara Naga (FC) and Sansara Naga 2 (SFC))
- Kunihiro Someya (Contractor? Composer for Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (SFC))
- Masaaki Harada (Main in-house composer 1988-1992)
- Masanori Hikichi (Contractor from Cube)
- Masumi Takimoto (Contractor from Cube)
- Michiharu Hasuya (Main in-house composer 1987-1994)
- Miyoko Takaoka (Contractor from Cube)
- Nobuhito Nakayama (Contractor? 1989-1990)
- Osamu Kasai (Main in-house composer 1988-1992)
- Shinji Nakayama (Contractor? 1990)
- Takashi Tsurutani (Contractor? 1992)
- Tomohiro Endou (Contractor from Cube)
- Yoshiaki Kubodera (Contractor from Cube)