This page is a list of how you can help update the VGMPF.
- Improve Content - Games that need improved writing content.
- Missing Screenshots - Games that need screenshots.
- Old Table Layout - Games that still use the old table layout.
- Missing Releases - Games that are missing releases.
- Missing Audio Devices - Games that are missing audio devices.
- No Amazon - Games that don't yet have an Amazon link.
- Category: Games Developed By Unknown - Games with an unknown developer.
- Category: Games Published By Unknown - Games with an unknown publisher.
- Games Missing Screenshots - Games that need screenshots.
- Songs Missing Screenshots - Songs that need screenshots.
- Needs Pixel Perfect Screenshot - Screenshots that need to be updated to pixel-perfect PNG images.
- Missing Box Art - Games that are missing box art for one or more releases.
- Cleaner Box Art - Box art that is too small or contains a watermark.
- Companies Without a Logo - Companies that need a logo graphic.
- Series Without a Logo - Game series that need a logo graphic.
- Needs Translation - Images that contain foreign text that need to be translated.
Many song pages need to be updated to the latest song and sub-song templates.
The following is information we're missing from composers.
These games are missing something either from their soundtrack rip or recording.
- Most Wanted - Games that have yet to be recorded, but users want them set as a priority.
- Incomplete Recordings - Recordings that are missing one or more songs.
- Improper Timing - Recordings that don't meet the VGMPF timing standards (usually due to looping issues).
- Incomplete Rips - Games with rips that are missing one or more songs.
- Old Rip Layout - Rip downloads that don't match the current standards.
- Incorrect File Names - Files that are named incorrectly.
- Incorrect Meta Data - Files that have incorrect meta data.
- Missing Download - Software that needs a download for one or more platforms.
- Missing Sources - Games that are missing composer sources.
- Credits Information - For specific information about credits for games not yet in the Wiki.
- Formats Without a Player - The following formats do not have a known player available. If you know of one, please add it. If you're a programmer, please write one.
- Formats With Unknown Headers - Audio files with unknown headers need to be inspected and identified.
- Formats With Unknown Content - Those formats that have yet to have their content identified have an unknown structure.
- Formats With Unknown Instruments - Formats that use internal or external instrument files that have yet to be identified.