Seiklus is a very creative home brew game created by Cly5m of autofish.net fame. The game is a scrolling platformer where you roam around the dream-like world collecting items and searching for your girlfriend. Due to the minimalist surreal atmosphere, the game fills you with a very strange and wondrous feeling of the unknown. Lots of things in the game don't really make sense and that is part of the charm. You have to play the game to understand exactly what is going on. The name Seiklus is Estonian for "Adventure".
This page needs more screenshots.
The game's soundtrack consists of music from artists popular in the tracked music community. Many of the songs are covers from popular Commodore 64 and Amiga games, but a few of them are originals. Each tune was carefully chosen for the specific location in the game to best induce mood.
|01||Yoghurt Factory||Jakob Svanholm||Radix||1:53||Download|
|02||Rainy Summerdays||Jakob Svanholm||Radix||2:43||Download|
|03||Driller||Matt Gray||Warwick Gaetjens||9:12||Download|
|04||Believe In Yourself||Martin Eklund||Stalker||3:52||Download|
|05||Puzzle Game 3||Sören Gessele||Front 6||2:18||Download|
|07||Wings of Death 7||Jochen Hippel||Wire||3:30||Download|
- Ripper: TheAlmightyGuru
- Recorder: TheAlmightyGuru
- Game Credits:
- Original Music: Martin Eklund credited as Emax
- Original Music: Matt Gray
- Original Music: Jochen Hippel
- Music: Jakob Svanholm credited as Radix
- Music: Sören Gessele credited as Front 6
- Arranger: Stalker
- Arranger: Borgar Thorsteinsson credited as Wire
- Arranger: Ian Ford credited as Dreamfish
- Arranger: Warwick Gaetjens
Source verification is needed.
The music is in the common tracked formats MOD and XM. They can be found in the game's root folder. They were recorded with Winamp's MOD player.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiklus - Wikipedia.