Not So, Fatso!
From Video Game Music Preservation Foundation Wiki
|Not So, Fatso!|
Some of the plugin's features include:
- Configurable sample rate (8000 - 96000 Hz playback).
- Mono or Stereo playback (with configurable panning and optional pseudo-surround sound effects for each channel).
- Individual channel volume control and mute option.
- Support for NSFEs which allow for individual track time specifications.
- Silence detection to automatically skip to the next songs.
- Various methods to reduce ugly popping sounds.
- Several sound filters, and the option to adjust the strength of the filter, and even the option to disable them completely.
- NSF "shadow" feature, which allows you to have a single track represented by a single entry in Winamp's playlist.
- Speed throttling to allow you to speed up / slow down the playback of a song.
- Options to be less strict with NSFs (to work with NSFs which are not quite ripped properly). Also useful to NSF rippers for debugging their rips.
- NTSC and PAL playback emulation.
Not So, Fatso! was officially discontinued by its original developer 2006-02-01, however, it was made open source so it allows for further updates from other programmers.
|0.851||Download - (info)||Winamp||Includes source.|
- slickproductions.org/notsofatso.php - Official page.