|Jeroen Godfried Tel|
Jeroen Tel is a Dutch composer, and is known to be one of the best Commodore 64 musicians, co-founded Maniacs of Noise with Charles Deenen in 1987, a company that continues to produce audio for games to this day. Jeroen started writing music for games when he was only 16. Jeroen continues to write music for his Commodore 64 to this day. Jeroen appreciates his fans' support over the years.
Jeroen's video game music career began in 1987 when he worked for Hewson Consultants. There, he wrote the music and sound for most of their Commodore 64 games until he left in July 1990. in January 1988, he started working for Probe Software and composing music for the NES, Sega Master System, and other home consoles. He remained there until July 1993. Then, he worked for Funcom from 1994 to 1996. In 2004, Jeroen started working for Backbone Entertainment until 2009. Tel is currently a music and sound composer for The Visionaire Group, and continues to compose music for games to this day. He even still runs Maniacs of Noise, which has grown in popularity.
Jeroen wrote his own audio driver and programmed the music in assembly.
Like his C64 music, Jeroen made his own audio driver and wrote it in assembly.
- maniacsofnoise.nl - Official.
- youtube.com/user/freejaytea - YouTube.
- facebook.com/jeroen.tel - Facebook.
- twitter.com/maniacsofnoise - Twitter.
- youtube.com/watch?v=45W1YfAtwEQ - Video Interview with Rob Hubbard.
- youtube.com/watch?v=mfapRvJgOXg - Video Interview (In Dutch).
- youtube.com/watch?v=AdTANxS-LHg - Video Interview (In Dutch).